commonly asked questions
from our customers

These are some of the most frequently asked questions we have gotten over the years. Please feel free to have a look, hopefully we have addressed some of your questions here. In case you can’t find exactly what you are looking for feel free to contact us. We want to make your car leasing experience in Japan the best it can be.

Can I use a credit card?
Yes, you can use it for the initial payment. We will help you to set up automatic lease payments once you complete the lease contract.
What should I do if I have to go back to my home country for any reason during the lease term?
Please tell us as soon as possible if this is the case. You may terminate the contract if it is for an inevitable reason.
You may cancel the contract in 30 days.
I would like to change from a 2WD to a 4WD vehicle before the winter season.
Is this possible? What would I need to do?
If we have a 4WD vehicle available, you may switch your car.
There will be no penalty for this, but please understand that your lease fee and insurance cost may differ from the original price.
I will be moving to Japan, but I do not know which city I will be located in yet.
What do you recommend I do for now? Is it possible to begin the leasing process now?
Yes, you may begin the process as soon as you would like. We suggest contacting us so that we may draw up a price estimate and start talking about your lease. If it is before summer, you will have the best options of cars. Also, we will deliver your car to any city in Japan.
What is the difference between a white number plate car and a yellow number plate car?
And, which one do you recommend?
In general, a white number plate car costs more than a yellow number plate car because of the taxes.
A yellow number plate car is very compact and easy to manage on the narrow Japanese streets.
What should I do if I have a car accident?
Please contact us immediately from the scene of the accident at 0796-22-4155. If you need to contact us outside of regular business hours there is an emergency number we will provide you with when you lease from us. You will then need to call the police at 110 and file an accident report with them at the scene of the accident.
I would like to have an ETC in my car, is this possible?
Yes. We will set up an ETC device in your car. Your lease price will be an extra 550 yen per month for the rental fee of the device.
We also rent the ETC card as well, the rental price of the card will be 1,100 Yen per month. If you are interested in having an ETC card, please consult us or request us when applying for the lease.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us on Instagram or LINE!
Instagram LINE